Jesus said in Luke 4:18 "The
Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to
preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted,
to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovery of sight
to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised."
Sharing the same anointing by His Holy Spirit, I realized that
we also have the same commission. Although I preached the Gospel,
I laid hands on the sick and healed the brokenhearted; I hadn't
moved out into deliverance ministry - but that changed after
a mission trip to Europe!
I know that it is no coincidence
that while ministering in Vienna, I was trained by one of the
best in the field of deliverance. It was truly awesome to see
the change in peoples' continence and lives after being set free
from demonic oppression.
Sister Pastor Irene and I
stepped out in this new phase of ministry in 1999. We are filled
with such compassion to "set the captives free" when
we see the control the enemy exercises over some peoples' lives.
Many are oppressed by spirits of fear, bondage, and rejection,
that had come in during childhood (through no fault of their
own), or resulting from abuse by an family member.
Jesus said in Luke 10:19:
"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and
scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall
by any means hurt you." He also stated in Mark 16:17 "And
these signs shall follow them that believe: in my name shall
they cast out devils..."
There are seventeen "Strongmen"
identified in the bible. We address them one by one, "testing
the spirits" as Paul said, and casting them out if they
are present. The word is out through the witness of those who
have been delivered and people are coming forward for help. How
awesome to see the saints set free of addictions, oppressions,
and "all the power of the enemy."
We have ministered deliverance
to Christians from every denominational background -- God is
no respecter of persons.
Below is a questionaire which
may help you decide whether or not you would be a good candidate
for deliverance. Pray and ask God to bear witness with your spirt
as you read and answer the questions. Freedom is only a phone
Note: These questions and
answers are for your information only. Have you ever:
- Had your fortune told by
tea leaves, palm,-reading, a crystal ball, etc?
- Read or followed horoscopes
or had a chart made fro yourself?
- Practiced yoga or Transcendental
- Attended a seance or spiritualist
- Had a reincarnation reading
about who you were in some previous existence?
- Played with a Ouija board,
tarot cards or "Dungeons & Dragons"?
- Played games of an occult
nature using ESP, telepathy, etc.?
- Consulted a medium, acted
as a medium or practiced channeling?
- Sought psychic healing or
had psychic surgery?
- Practiced table-lifting,
lifting bodies, automatic writing or soul travel?
- Used any kind of charm for
- Practiced water-witching
to find out where to dig a well?
- Read or possessed books on
witchcraft, fortune-telling, ESP, psychic phenomena or possession?
Had anything in you home that was given to you by someone in
- Been fascinated by demonic
topics in movies? Had a fascination with the occult?
- Accepted the writings of
Edgar Cayce or any other New Age author?
- Practiced mind control over
anyone, cast a magic spell or sought a psychic experience?
- Contacted a psychic in person
or through a psychic hotline?
- Made a pact with Satan or
been involved in Satan worship?
- Attended witchcraft or voodoo
- Known of any relatives or
ancestors who have been involved in witchcraft, pagan religions,
fortune-telling or who have used magic spells?
- Visited a shrine or temple
of a non Judeo-Christian religion?
- Been involved in Freemasonry?
Had anyone in you family involved?
- Embraced the fallacy that
we are self-sufficient and do not need God?
- Used LSD, marijuana, cocaine
or any "mind-expanding" drugs?
- Had a problem with alcohol?
How about other family members?
- Exposed yourself to pornography
in magazines, TV or stage shows, books, topless bars or X-rated
- Had a problem with habitual
- Been involved in sexually
- Been involved with a number
of people sexually?
- Had an abortion or fathered
a child who was aborted?
- Wished your self dead?
- Wished somebody else dead?
- Attempted to take you own
- Attempted to take (or taken)
someone else's life?
ANY OF THESE MAY BE A DOORWAY
for spirits to enter and influence your soul (mind, will, and
emotions), and your body (physical infirmity). During the deliverance
process, we "test the spirits" (all 17 identified in
the bible) one by one; if they are present, they come out. If
they are not, we move on to the next one. It is a very gentle,
loving, confidential process and takes about 3 hours either in
person or by telephone.
Spirits addressed during deliverance:
- Spirit of Divination -- Acts
- Familiar Spirit -- Leviticus
- Spirit of Jealousy -- Numbers
- Lying Spirit -- 2 Chronicles
- Perverse Spirit -- Isaiah
- Spirit of Haughtiness --
- Spriit of Heaviness -- Isaiah
- Spirit of Whoredoms -- Hosea
- Spirit of Infirmity -- Luke
- Dumb and Deaf Spirit -- Mark
- Spirit of Bondage -- Romans
- Spirit of Fear -- 2 Timothy
- Seducing Spirits -- 1 Timothy
- Spirit of Antichrist -- 1
- Spirit of Error -- 1 John
- Spirit of Death -- 1 Corinthians
- Spirit of Rejection -- Genesis